We are pleased to inform you that the U.S. Navy Supply System Command Fleet Logistics Center Bahrain (NAVSUP FLCB) is hosting an Industry Day for all local Businesses and Contractors engaged in ship repair, and maintenance on Thursday, 23 February, from 8:30 AM until 4:00 PM at the Mövenpick Hotel Bahrain, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.
NAVSUP FLC Bahrain is responsible for providing repair, alteration, maintenance, supplies, and services for United States ships located within the Gulf Region.
The purpose of the Industry Day is to increase vendor awareness for participation for the various ship repair types of services needed by the U.S. Navy. The Industry Day topics will provide an overview of logistics support, contracting overview, base and general information for contractors who are interested in doing business with the U.S. Government.
Large and small businesses, regardless of previous experience working for the U.S. Government, are invited to participate.
The Forward Deployed Regional Maintenance Center Detachment Bahrain (FDRMC) is seeking the following maintenance capabilities:
- Valve Repair/Replacement
- Piping/Tubing replacement
- Welding/Clad welding
- Non Destructive Testing –VT/PT/UT/MT/RT
- Engine repairs, Pump repair/ Motor rewind/overhaul
- Test relief valves
- Insulations and Lagging
- Fabrications of flex hoses
- Structural Repairs (Hull repairs/replacement)
- Heat Exchanger Cleaning
- Temporary Services/Temporary Supports
- System Flush (Oil, Air, Water, other mediums)
- Compressor repairs
- Hull cleaning and preservation
- Lifting/rigging/Crane Services
- Diving services
- Small Boat repairs
- Tank repairs
- Shaft, propeller, Shaft Seal replacement
- Blasting and Painting
- Cleaning and Pumping
- Calibration/alignment/alignment check
- Cabling/electrical controls
- Material Procurement and Storage associated with above work
Space is limited.
Deadline to Register 16 February 2023
There is no fee to attend.
NAVSUP FLC Bahrain reserves the right to limit the number of attendees from each company to ensure participation from the maximum number of companies.
Please note no press or recording devices will be allowed during the conference.